The Ultimate Guide to Starting a Tour Company on a Budget
39 Steps to Get from and Idea to Your First Sales
Start your new business the right way with this guide
Starting a tour company is tough work. From market research to handling the legal stuff, there are many pitfalls that can slow you down.
Luckily, we created this guide to walk you through the process of starting a tour company without breaking the bank.
In this guide you will find:
- What are the crucial first steps to get a tour business off the ground?
- How to test your ideas without spending lots of money up front?
- How to get early sales before you even launch your business?
- Tips for designing your tour based on what your customers want and need.
- How to position yourself in the market and achieve clear differentiation from competitors?
- How to market and grow your tour company so that you have a solid basis for success?